The purpose of this service is to pick-up customer from hotel’s door or airport terminal and drop-off at hotel’s door or airport terminal. There are many coaches scheduled to depart from each location. Customer can choose the coach time that suits your arrival or departure.
It has been our intention to ensure that the coaches depart on time and arrive at their destinations on time. However, there are possibilities that these coaches are late from their departures from many unexpected reasons and resulting in late arrivals. We will do our best to make it on time but it is not a guarantee.
Therefore, we are not liable for any missed flights or trips. And we would recommend you to plan your trip well, make sure that you have spare time for late departure or bad traffic along the way, which will result in late arrival at your destination.
Terms and Conditions of Shared Transfer:
- At the time of purchasing/booking, customers agree to accept Bell Travel Service’s Terms & Conditions.
- There is no child or elderly fare. If parents want their child to sit on their lap, the child must be less than 8 years old and not taller than 110 cm., the parent must fasten the seat belt over the child.
- Please input the name as shown on your passport or ID and must be the same name as the hotel check-in name so our staff can identify your presence or to contact you at the hotel’s reception if our staff is unable to find you in the hotel lobby.
- For customers who purchased tickets online through the website, you will receive a confirmation email and the Service Voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any confirmation e-mails from us please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can check whether your booking was successful.
If you do not contact us and miss your booked service, Bell is not responsible for any liabilities as a result and the booking will not be refunded.
Please Do Not make a new booking until you are informed that your booking was not successful.
- All tickets/bookings are non-refundable in all cases.
Boarding at Airports
- Customers must see our staff at the “Pattaya” Counter on Level 1 near Gate Number 8.
- Customers must show a service voucher or a confirmation email to our staff in order to receive tickets and baggage tags before boarding. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- Boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time.
- Be sure to book the Coach departure time (recommended at least 1.5 hours after your estimate time of arrival, ETA) which will give you time in order to pick-up your checked baggage, get visa, pass immigration and clear customs.
- If you miss the Coach, your ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next Coach.
- In case of flight delay, our staff will arrange the next available coach for you (only when ETA is at least 1.5 hours away from the booked coach) except for the last Coach Departure time. If there are no available seats, you will have to find an alternative transfer at your own expense. The ticket/booking is, however, not refundable.
If your ETA is less than 1.5 hours away from your booked coach, your booking is expired.
Boarding at Bell Office or Pick-up from Hotel
- For customers whose hotels are not in the service area or prefer to board the coach at the Bangkok or Pattaya Bell Office, the boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time.
- The confirmation email or voucher must be presented to our staff in order to issue tickets and baggage tags before traveling with Bell and RRC. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- For customers who use the Pick-Up Service, the Pick–Up time from the hotel will be given to you in the confirmation email and the Service Voucher.
- The pick-up time at hotel is estimated so that our vans may arrive at the hotel 10 to 30 minutes earlier or later than the designated pick-up time depending on traffic. Therefore, please wait for our staff in the lobby during those times or leave a message with the hotel’s reception on where to find you. Calling our office to ask for the status of the van is strongly recommended.
- Providing the same names as the hotel check-in names would aid and facilitate our staff to contact you through the hotel’s reception if our staff is unable to find you in the hotel lobby.
- This is a shared transfer, which means all customers share the scheduled coach with other customers so you must be ready for pick-up by the designated pick-up time.
- Bell will do our best to adhere to our schedule for the benefit of all our customers. If the Bell Staff is unable to find you or if you are not ready to leave the hotel, our staff reserves the right to leave the hotel if they feel that the wait time will have an effect on the schedules of other customers. Bell Travel Service is not liable for any liabilities or consequences if this should occur. You will have to find other transportation to board the Coach at the Bell Office at your own expense.
- If you miss the Coach, that ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next coach.
- Customers should call the Bell Office to check the status of our vans if it does not arrive on time. If there are any changes to the pick-up time, the Bell staff will contact you directly through the given mobile phone number (only registered in Thailand) or your email.
- All cancelled bookings/tickets will not be refunded and cannot be used for other customers’ bookings.
- However, all bookings/tickets can be amended on date & time or from & to location of the same customers’ names only, changing route is not permitted. The change/amendment must be done at least 2 days prior to your departure/service date.
- If you book via the website, you can change/amend via the website at “Search Booking” menu by entering your booking number and the email used for that booking. There will be no change/amendment fee.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number or details with your new plan at least 3 days in advance and our staff will change it for you but there will be a change/amendment fee
of 30 THB/person.
- Change/amend your booking at our counter with a change/amendment fee of 30 THB/person.
- If the new fare is higher, you will have to pay the difference, but if the change has lower fare, Bell will not refund the difference.
- Each passenger is allowed to have 1 checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 personal bag free of charge.
- A small personal bag, not a carry-on with wheels, such as handbag or computer bag which can be put on overhead compartment. Due to the overhead compartment is very small if your personal bag does not fit, you have to put it on your lap. It must not bother a passenger next to you.
- A bag or suitcase with maximum weight of 20 kg. It will be placed in a baggage compartment under the coach.
- Extra/Oversized/Excess weight or bag is subject to extra fee as shown below:
Item Weight (kilogram) Fee (Baht) Bag less than 20 kg. 20 Bag 21-30 kg. 50 Bag, Golf bag (regular size) 31-50 kg. 100 Bag 51-80 kg. 150 Bag, Bicycle, Golf bag (big size), TV set 81-100 kg. 200 Surfboard 300
- All items must be folded and properly packed in a box or bag in order to avoid any damage during your journey.
- The baggage fees cover transportation costs only and do not include baggage insurance in case of damage or lost. We advise that passenger purchases appropriate insurances to protect your baggage from any mishaps that may occur.
- For every fee payment, we will provide a receipt and a tag for your bag. If any of our staff or team members fails to do so, you may send your complaints to email@example.com
- If any passenger fails to pay the fee for extra bag or oversize/overweight bag, we reserve the right to not bring that luggage on board.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner's name and destination address.
- Bell Travel Service advises that the following items not be included in baggage. Please note, we will not accept any liabilities for damages or loss of these items:
- Cash and/or cash equivalent
- Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items
- Any fragile items (e.g. glassware)
- Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- Our Bell Travel Service staff will offer to help customers carry and lift their baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that harm will be done to your baggage, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All bags may be piled on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, the customer’s baggage is carried entirely at their own risk and Bell Travel Service accepts no responsibility for any losses and/or damages. The customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure their property.
- All kinds of animals are not allowed on board except for assistance dogs.
- There are possibilities that our Coaches are late from their departures and result in late arrivals. Please make sure that you have ample time for late departures and/or bad traffic along the way which will result in late arrival at your destination. Bell is not liable for any missed flights, trips, and/or activities.
- Bell Travel Service vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by the Thai laws. The insurance covers a maximum of 100,000/person in case of medication expense or death or losses of your bodily organs. All customers acknowledge and accept Bell’s insurance coverage while purchasing/booking their tickets. Bell strongly recommends all customers purchase travel insurance to cover any expenses on injuries, losses or damages up to their satisfaction.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on Bell Travel Service’s and/or Roong Reuang Coach’s vehicles. Bell staff reserves the rights prohibit drunk or misbehaving customers on board if our staff feels that these customers will disturb others.
- It is required by law that all passengers must fasten their seat belts while travelling on all public transportation. Otherwise, they can be subject to 5,000 THB fine.
- Bell does not supply baby seats or child booster seats for children. You can have your child sit on your lap with the seat belt fastened over your child.
- Bell Travel Service will do our best to supply all passengers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, Bell Travel Service is not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, impediments such as being held or delayed by a police officer, government official, or any other circumstances that may affect the passenger’s schedules and safety.
- Bell is not liable for any consequences that may occur if customers fail to follow the Bell Travel Service’s Terms & Conditions.