Bell’s website is the official channel and sole provider in advance booking for RRC.
There are only 23 seats on VIP Bus. Therefore, advance booking is recommended and can be reserved via this website only.
Advance booking of all RRC bus via this website is subject to Online Booking Service Charge of 50 THB/person. This charge is to cover VAT and Bell operating cost for RRC. Bell does not make profit from this service but only want to facilitate our customers to be able to book in advance in order to guarantee that they will have seats on the bus.
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport – Hua Hin (RRC)
2. Hua Hin – Suvarnabhumi Airport (RRC)
3. Pattaya – Hua Hin (RRC)
4. Hua Hin – Pattaya (RRC)
07:30 / 09:00 / 10:30 / 12:00 / 13:30 / 15:00 / 16:30 / 18:00 / 19:30
At the “Pattaya - HuaHin” Counter on Level 1 at Gate Number 8
- Bus Stop in front of Bangkok Bank at Cha-am intersection
- Dusit Thani Hua Hin Hotel (ending on Jan 31st, 2017)
- RRC Bus Station, next to Hua Hin Post Office (Secondary) near Hua Hin Airport (Starting from Jan 11th, 2017)
Total estimate travel time is 3.5-4 hours (depending on traffic)
It can take up to 5-6 hours if it is on weekends or holidays in Thailand.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Customers must present a service voucher or confirmation email to our staff at the “Pattaya - Hua Hin” Counter in order to receive your ticket and baggage tag prior to boarding.
- RRC reserves the right to allow only customer with the same booking name on board.
- Be sure to book the Bus Departure Time (recommended at least 1.5 hours after your estimate time of arrival, ETA) which will give you time in order to pick-up your checked baggage, get visa, pass immigration and clear customs. If you miss the Bus, your reservation is expired.
- However, if your flight is delayed (only when the booked Bus time is at least 1.5 hours away from your ETA and lands within 60 minutes before your booked Bus), our staff will arrange the next available Bus for you with no extra charge, except for our last Bus. We will do our best to find available seats for you and if there are no seats available, you are obligated to find other alternative at your own expense. Your booking is, however, not refundable.
- If your booked Bus is the last departure time and your flight is delayed, you will have to find other alternative way to Hua Hin at your own expense. Your booking is not refundable.
- Boarding will generally start 15 minutes before Bus Departure time.
- Each passenger is allowed to have 1 checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 personal bag free of charge. Extra/Oversized/Excess weight or bag is subject to extra fee of THB 20-300 depending on weight (see "Baggage Fee" menu on the website for more details).
Online Booking/Ticket Purchases at Counters
- Booking of RRC services via Bell website is subject to Online Booking Service Charge of THB 50/person. Ticket purchasing at counter is not subject to Online Booking Service Charge.
- At the time of purchasing/booking, customers agree to accept RRC’s and Bell Travel Service’s Terms & Conditions.
- There is no child or elderly fare. If parents want their child to sit on their lap, the child must be less than 8 years old and not taller than 110 cm., the parent must fasten the seat belt over the child.
- Please input the name as shown on your passport or ID and must be the same name as the hotel check-in name so our staff can identify your presence or to contact you at the hotel’s reception if our staff is unable to find you in the hotel lobby.
- For customers who purchased tickets online through the website, you will receive a confirmation email and the Service Voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes sent by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your Spam or Junk folder as it might be in there. If you do not receive any confirmation e-mails from us please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can check whether your booking was successful.
If you do not contact us and miss your booked Bus, Bell is not responsible for any liabilities as a result and the booking will not be refunded.
Do Not make a new booking until you are informed that your booking was not successful. All tickets/bookings are non-refundable in all cases.
Boarding at Airports
- Customers must see our staff at the “Pattaya-Hua HIn” Counter on Level 1, Gate Number 8.
- Customers must show a service voucher or a confirmation letter to our staff in order for us to issue tickets and baggage tags before boarding. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- Boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time.
- Be sure to book the Bus Departure Time (recommended at least 1.5 hours after your estimate time of arrival, ETA) which will give you time in order to pick-up your checked baggage, get visa, pass immigration and clear customs.
- If you miss the Bus, your ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next Bus.
- However, if your flight is delayed, our staff will arrange the next available Bus for you (only when ETA is at least 1.5 hours away from the booked Bus) except for the last Bus Departure time. If there are no available seats, you will have to find an alternative transfer at your own expense. The ticket/booking is, however, not refundable.
Boarding at Bus Terminal or Other Locations
- Boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time at Bus Terminal.
- If you are boarding at other locations such as Cha-am intersection please wait at the designated pick-up time, 15 minutes after bus departure time. Calling our office to ask, if the bus delays, is strongly recommended.
- The confirmation email or voucher must be presented to our staff in order to issue tickets and baggage tags before traveling with RRC. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- If you miss the bus, that ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next bus.
- All cancelled bookings/tickets will not be refunded and cannot be used for other customers’ bookings.
- However, all bookings/tickets can be amended on date & time or from & to location of the same customers’ names only, changing route is not available anymore. The change/amendment must be done at least 2 days prior to your departure/service date.
- If you book via the website, you can change/amend via the website at “Search Booking” menu by entering your booking number and the email used for that booking. There will be no change/amend fee.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number or details with your new plan at least 3 days in advance and our staff will change it for you but there will be a change/amendment fee Of 30 THB/person.
- Change/amend your booking at our counter with a change/amendment fee of 30 THB/person
- If the new fare is higher, you will have to pay the difference, but if the change has lower fare, we will not refund the difference.
- Each passenger is allowed to have 1 checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 personal bag free of charge.
- A small personal bag, not a carry-on with wheels, such as handbag or computer bag which can be put on overhead compartment. Due to the overhead compartment is very small if your personal bag does not fit, you have to put it on your lap. It must not bother a passenger next to you.
- A bag or suitcase with maximum weight of 20 kg. It will be placed in a baggage compartment under the coach.
- Extra/Oversized/Excess weight or bag is subject to extra fee as shown below:
Item Weight (kilogram) Fee (Baht) Bag less than 20 kg. 20 Bag 21-30 kg. 50 Bag, Golf bag (regular size) 31-50 kg. 100 Bag 51-80 kg. 150 Bag, Bicycle, Golf bag (big size), TV set 81-100 kg. 200 Surfboard 300
- All items must be folded and properly packed in a box or bag in order to avoid any damage during your journey.
- The baggage fees cover transportation costs only and do not include baggage insurance in case of damage or lost. We advise that passenger purchases appropriate insurances to protect your baggage from any mishaps that may occur.
- For every fee payment, we will provide a receipt and a tag for your bag. If any of our staff or team members fails to do so, you may send your complaints to email@example.com
- If any passenger fails to pay the fee for extra bag or oversize/overweight bag, we reserve the right to not bring that luggage on board.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner's name and destination address.
- We advise that the following items not be included in baggage. Please note we will not accept any liabilities for damages or loss of these items:
• Cash and/or cash equivalent;
• Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items;
• Any fragile items (e.g. glassware);
• Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- Our staff will offer to help customers carry and lift their baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that harm will be done to your baggage, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All bags may be piled on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, the customer’s baggage is carried entirely at their own risk and we accept no responsibility for any losses and/or damages. The customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure their property.
- All kinds of animals are not allowed on board except for assistance dogs.
- There are possibilities that our buses are late from their departures and result in late arrivals. Please make sure that you have ample time for late departures and/or bad traffic along the way which will result in late arrival at your destination. We are not liable for any missed flights, trips, and/or activities.
- Our vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by the Thai laws. The insurance covers a maximum of 100,000/person in case of medication expense or death or losses of your bodily organs. All customers acknowledge and accept our insurance coverage while purchasing/booking their tickets. We strongly recommend all customers purchase travel insurance to cover any expenses on injuries, losses or damages up to their satisfaction.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on Roong Reuang Bus’s vehicles. Our staff reserves the rights prohibit drunk or misbehaving customers on board if he/she feels that these customers will disturb others.
- It is required by law that all passengers must fasten their seat belts while travelling on all public transportation. Otherwise, they can be subject to 5,000 THB fine.
- We do not supply baby seats or child booster seats for children. You can have your child sit on your lap with the seat belt fastened over your child.
- We will do our best to supply all passengers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, we are not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, impediments such as being held or delayed by a police officer, government official, or any other circumstances that may affect the passenger’s schedules and safety.
- We are not liable for any consequences that may occur if customers fail to follow our Terms & Conditions.